Sunday, 24 July 2016

What's In My Hospital Bag - Checklist!

For Mum-to-be:

- Towel

- At least 5 Briefs

- 2 Nursing Bras

- 1 Nursing Singlet

- Maternity Pads

- Nursing Pads

- Belly Belt

- 1 set of comfy pj's

- Going home outfit

- Jilbab/scarf

- Toiletry Bag (travel size shampoo, conditioner, lotion, toner, toothbrush & toothpaste, lucas paw paw, Lasinoh, hair brush, hair ties, pins, deodrant, hand sanitiser etc)

- 1 pair Socks

- 1 Pair thongs/flip flops

- wash bags for spolied clothes

- make-up bag (optional)

- Camera

- Phone Charger

 

For Baby:

- Newborn nappies

- Dummy

- Bottle

- 2 wondersuits

- 1 short sleeve onesie

- 1 pair socks

- mittens

- nappy rash cream

- wipes

- Beanie

- Going home outfit

- Wrap/blanket


Don't forget to watch my youtube video 'What's in my hospital bag 2016' in case I have forgotten to add something here also keep in mind that I haven't added anything for hubby in my hospital bag considering the hospital I will be labouring at doesn't allow him to stay overnight so there's no need to add anything for him.

Hope this list helps you out beautiful ladies!

xx
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment