• 500g peeled raw prawns
• 1/3 cup unsalted butter (melted)
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1 cup chopped parsley
• 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
• 1/2 cup chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
• 1 punnet cherry tomatoes (halved)
• half packet of long spaghetti
1. Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions. Once done, rinse with cold water & set aside.
2. Add 1tbsp Virgin oil + garlic to pan on medium-high heat. Put the prawns in for 3 minutes or until they've turned a pinky red colour. Pull them out of the pan onto a plate with tongs.
3. Add the stock into the pan for 2-3 minutes or until reduced. Stir together the milk and butter then pour them over the stock and let them reduce for around 6-7 minutes. (Keep in mind you could use thickened cream instead of the milk & butter but that's what I had and it tasted even nicer)
4. Add the tomatoes & parsley - stir gently
5. Put the prawns back into the sauce
6. Pour boiling water over the spaghetti until warm then slowly add them into the sauce and fold through gently until fully combined.
7. Garnish with fresh coriander or parsley.