• 300g raw prawns
• 100g snow peas
• 1 can baby corn
• 1 can bean sprouts/shoots
• 2 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
• 2 tbsp Fish sauce
• 1/4 cup fresh corriander (chopped)
• 1 lemongrass stick - white soft part only (finely chopped)
• 2 garlics (finely chopped)
• 1 1/2 cups Jasmine rice (cooked)
OPTIONAL: 1 red chilli (to garnish) - sliced
1. Cooked prawns in a large pan/wok with 1tbsp of olive oil until pink.
2. Remove prawns to a plate and add another 1 tbsp of oil to the pan. Add garlic, lemongrass & snows peas and cook for 2 minutes or until peas are soft.
3. Add the rice and stir until rice is well coated with the oil.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined and corn in warm.
5. Garnish with red chilli
My husband and I absolutely loved this dish and I'm sure you will too. If you're not a fan of spicy foods then leave out the red chilli. Otherwise enjoy your new favourite Thai dish in the comfort of your own home!