Tuesday, 22 September 2015

RECIPE | Garlic Prawn & Cherry Tomato Spaghetti


Ingredients

• 500g peeled raw prawns 
• 1/3 cup unsalted butter (melted)
• 3/4 cup milk
• 1 cup chopped parsley
• 3 cloves garlic (crushed) 
• 1/2 cup chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
• 1 punnet cherry tomatoes (halved)
• half packet of long spaghetti 

Method:

1. Cook spaghetti according to packet instructions. Once done, rinse with cold water & set aside. 

2. Add 1tbsp Virgin oil + garlic to pan on medium-high heat. Put the prawns in for 3 minutes or until they've turned a pinky red colour. Pull them out of the pan onto a plate with tongs. 

3. Add the stock into the pan for 2-3 minutes or until reduced. Stir together the milk and butter then pour them over the stock and let them reduce for around 6-7 minutes. (Keep in mind you could use thickened cream instead of the milk & butter but that's what I had and it tasted even nicer) 

4. Add the tomatoes & parsley - stir gently 

5. Put the prawns back into the sauce 

6. Pour boiling water over the spaghetti until warm then slowly add them into the sauce and fold through gently until fully combined. 

7. Garnish with fresh coriander or parsley. 

Sahtan!

Instagram: @sara_why

2 comments:

  1. Great Read! As a recent convert in the west it is important to pay to stay modest and fashionable. I found a great hijab store online. It has become my favorite hijab shop online. I found the best quality hijabs including chiffon hijabs and jersey hijabs great long modest skirts on this online hijab store. I recommend this hijab fashion shop for quality hijabs. It is by far my favorite Hijab Fashion Shop.
    I recently found a great online hijab store. It is my new favorite hijab fashion shop. They also have a range of the best quality hijabs and great quality chiffon hijabs and jersey hijabs. I love shopping at this hijab store online. They have great service and quick shipping. I recommend this hijab store to every Muslim woman. I love the variety this hijab shop carries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone have experience with singlemuslim.com?
    uk single muslims

    ReplyDelete