Wednesday, 22 July 2015

EID MUBARAK!

EID Mubarak to all my lovely followers! I truly hope this EID was a happy & blessed one for you all. I'm trying my best to get back into regularly posting on my blog, so please be patient with me ☺️

Here is my EID day #1 outfit: 


I went for a subtle look using a light khaki green & neutral beiges as my base colours. I put the look together by adding minimal gold accessories for an overal trendy chic look. 

Details:
Blouse + Hijab: 'Neva Styles'
Heels: 'Marco Gianni'
Accessories: 'Lovisa'

Here is my EID day #2 outfit


This was my favourite look this EID. It was a moroccan/bohemian/Arabian inspired outfit which provided me with both an aesthetically pleasing look & ofcoursr comfort (most importantly). I went with the same hijab & heels from day #1 (recycled😝) & wore this gorgeous purple fully zipper dress! #LOVE! Oh yeah.. and I added more gold accessories to add to the whole 'Moroccan' vibe. 

Dress: 'Neva Styles'

Don't forget to visit my Instagram (@sara_why) for daily outfits! 

Happy EID!
Love
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Hey nice post man! Thanks for incredible info.abaya online

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is impressive. Thanks to share useful content with us. Luckily I found this blog while I am searching human fashion trend in google. I will visit this blog frequently as I found so many helpful contents that are necessary for my profession.

    ReplyDelete