Friday, 30 March 2012

Nightly Skin-Care Routine

As promised.. This is my nightly and very recommended skin-care routine.
 
1.      Remove Make-up - Okay, so ofcourse you need to remove you make-up every night before you sleep. I use Neutrogena's Oil-Free liquid make-up remover. I just pour a bit of it on a cotton pad and swipe gently over and around my eyes untill all the yuck stuff come off :P. I love this make-up remover because it also removes waterproof mascara!!.

2.      Mask - I actually do this every second night but i thought i'd share with you anyway. So it's the Foruma 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox mud mask. I LOVE this mask. It's perfect for giving a nice bright and even complextion which everbody needs once i a while. So i just squeeze a little bit on my finger (trust me a little goes a long way) and evenlly rub it around my face avoiding the eye area. I leave it on for 15-30 minutes and wash it off with luke-warm water. Your face should feel like a babies bottom now =)

3.      Cleanse - I cleanse with the same cleanser at night as i do in the morning (Neutrogena pink grapefruit acne wash). Just pump once into your palm and lather it up. Massage it onto your face for 30 seconds and rinse with lukewarm water.

4.      Tone - I also tone with the same toner i use in the morning (Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner). Just pour a bit onto a cotton pad & smooth around your face (avoiding eye area).

5.      Moisturise - Finally Moisturise time!!. Again, same moisturiser (Neutrogena oil-free moisturiser for combination skin) - i think you can probably tell how in love i am with Neutrogena products.

6.      Optional Step - This step is totally option. EYE CREAM. Although it's optional, it's also VERY important. I use a coulpe of different ones that i won't name because im just mixing-n-matching with eye creams until i find a good one :P

AGAIN - I have done this routine for 3 years straight now ofcourse i've had lots of trails and errors with products but i've finaly found what's best for my skin. It takes me ONLY 3 minutes every night (not including mask time) to do this routine and trust me it's worth every second.
Once you finish you will feel refreshed, clean and PIMPLE-FREE!


Comment below and let me know if you've tried the products i use and how they worked for you.
Let me know if you know of any BETTER skin-care products that i can try out.

Hope this post helped you out. =)

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment